Things may look a little bit different and there may be a few extra steps but I am here for you during this pandemic! Unless Massage Therapists are mandated to close by the province we will remain open following direction and recommendations from our provincial associations. I am watching for updates from the province and the Massage Therapists’ Association of Nova Scotia and implementing changes to our infection control protocols as advised. I am also paying close attention the health of myself and my family as this is a home based practice. At times I may need to enforce temporary closures or postpone scheduled services to prioritize everyone’s health and safety.
Some measures we have always had in place both as health professionals and also in our practice and some are enhanced during this time. I truly appreciate your understanding an cooperation.
What you can expect from Welcome Home Body & Birth:
- All services are by appointment only. I often have same day availability. Please call or book online and arrive no earlier than 5 mins before your start time
- Online intake forms will emailed to you if it is your first visit. Please fill these out before arriving
- A minimum of 30 minutes between appointments to allow for cleaning protocols and to limit contact. There will only be one client in the space at a time
- I require a call to answer screening questions BEFORE entering
- You will receive a Covid-19 screening intake by email which requires a signature before the treatment begins
- We will be asking everyone if they have visited any of the COVID-19 exposure sites. Prior to you appointment please review the current list of exposure sites to determine if you should contact 881
- Upon entering you will be asked to wash hands or sanitize before entering the clinic space
- Masks are required to be worn by myself and clients at all times in the clinic space and during the appointment time
- Your therapist will wear a surgical mask and clients have the option of wearing a reusable community mask
- All touched surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after each appointment
- All linens and blankets are carefully laundered, personal clothing is frequently changed and hand washing is held to rigorous standards
- Always a smile behind the mask and all the compassionate competent care as usual!!